It’s finally spring. Words can’t express how happy I am. April is such a lovely month where everything slowly starts to come to life. Here in Upstate NY the people slowly come to life also (haha). I’m excited to plant my garden this month, “spring” clean my whole house, and get outdoors for hikes/bikes a lot more often. I also plan to catch up on my (fake) tan, invest in a new fresh perfume, and work on beauty inside and out.
This April I’m all about natural, effortless beauty. I’m talking items that multi-task like crazy and come in compact containers that are non-messy and perfect for travel or a touch up.
Here’s what I’m crushing on this April:
- This SuperGoop Morning Skin Powder tastes like oranges and lemons and is filled with everything your skin needs to glow naturally
2. This Superblueberries Recharging Probiotics Sleeping Mask comes in a squeeze container you can roll on instead of applying with your hands. Virtually mess free.
3. This Burberry Fresh Glow Gel Stick gives you color and coverage on the go and is so silky it melts right into your skin
4. I can see myself using This Anastasia Soft Glam pallet all spring long and even into summer to create romantic, sultry, looks.
5. This VMV Hypoallergenics Coconut Oil Glow Stick gives you a super moisturizing wash of color and is 100% good for you
6. This H2O Plus Probiotic Smart Cheek Tint goes on blue and develops into the perfect pink to rosy hue for each individual skin tone… talk about easy
7. This Fenty Beauty Body Lava gives the most beautiful glow to skin and makes me feel like a kid again playing with glitter in the best way
8. This St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Water Mousse is lightweight, clear, and good for all skin tones while also develops into a beautiful tan color.. whats not to love? Oh, and it’s also vegan!
9. These Jo Malone new colognes combine sweet natural floral notes with super earthy notes like oat and cornflower or green wheat meadowsweet…. They sound so lovely I seriously want them all!
What are you crushing on currently? Let me know in the comments 🙂