Before I start this post let me remind everyone there’s a strong chance you aren’t following me anymore due to accidentally transferring over 700 followers to my other site (lifeeee). Please hit the follow button 🙂
Hey guys! I’m writing to share with you all that I’ve been nominated by the beautiful, smart, caring Femmerewritten! I’m so thankful to her! You NEED to go check out her site, she’s got great style and always has something to say that just makes you think! I love that!
The rules for this award are as follows:
- Put the award logo or image on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- Name the creator of the award and link their blog.
- List the rules.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees 5 original questions of your choice.
- Share links to your best blog posts.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- What made you start your blog, and what makes you stay?
I started my blog a few years back because I had a lot I wanted to share with the world, and that’s what keeps me here still today! I have always been a sponge for knowledge, and enjoy reading and learning about everything from beauty & makeup, to entertaining and home, to health and spirituality. I love taking on a new trend and showing you guys how you can do so also, or helping everyone be a bit healthier, happier, and loving life!
- If you had to write about one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
Honestly, if I had to chose one thing to write about it would be spirituality, because I feel sometimes it’s the most neglected. We can know how to have flawless hair, skin, makeup, clothing, lifestyle… but love yourself? Never. So I’d love to help others think through their problems and their self love issues in a way that greatly improves their life!
- Where do you draw your inspiration from?
I don’t have inspiration from anything in particular but more from random thoughts and moments throughout my day. I have a notebook that I write these thoughts down in so that I don’t forget! I could hear something on the radio, read about it, have a conversation with someone, or just find myself deep in thought. I always want to share a message, so it’s really about when that message comes to me.
- Where’s your favorite place to write? (Mine is Starbucks ☕️ and outside on warm summer nights 🌴)
I’m pretty boring here right now. The ONLY place I write is from at home, on my couch haha. So romantic, I know. I don’t have a ton of time off, (actually like no time) so I usually plan a bunch of posts on my days off after I hit the gym & get an iced coffee. I create a cozy space and just start writing.
- If you could be anywhere in the world, doing anything, with anyone, where would you be, what would you be doing, and who would you be doing it with?
There’s a lot of places I want to see & travel too so I don’t have a specific location, but I’d want a place with adventure and fun but also time to relax and recharge and just get lost. As far as who, it’d definitely be with Elliott & a small group of friends. I love surrounding myself with people I love & genuinely enjoy spending time with so I’d want to bring them all along!
- Where’d you get your blog name from?
- What’s your favorite way to spend time when you’re not at work/school?
- What’s something your readers don’t know about you?
- What are you grateful for today?
- What’s something you’d like to learn/do in this lifetime?
My Nominations (I’m doing 5 bc I’m a rebel)
Have a great day my loves!