Happy Humpday<3 It’s a short week for me at work since I had Monday off and it’s been dragging .. short weeks always seem to right? For the last few Wednesday’s Elliott has been at softball practice for the work team he’s on so I’ve been able to post more, so great!
I hope you all had a very lovely Labor Day & if you’re not in the states that your weekend was beautiful. We just had friends over for drinks, games, and a fire/cookout that lasted pretty much the entire weekend so I feel like I’ve been catching up on everything this week (that’s why I never posted my Sunday Funday feature). Today I got a crazyyy good cardio session in so I’m feeling good fitness wise & I’ve managed a small post/update so now I finally feel like I’m catching up 😉
I hope to get around to commenting/catching up on reading all of your lovely blogs throughout the day tomorrow! I’ve read a lot and just haven’t had time to comment (oops)
Here are some Fall Makeup looks that I’m loving this season: Warning: these looks are not for the faint of heart but I just love how they look, especially for fall. I can see myself wearing them all season, how about you?
- Maroon Eyes. This brown-purple mix looks lovely on everybody and is just so sexy. What’s nice about this color is though it’s deep it’s super wearable (thanks to the warmth in purple). Try it in your next smokey eye for depth that doesn’t look flat. Pair it with soft pink blush and matte nude lips.
- The New Ombre Lip.Swap out your fucia-coral combo you’ve been rockin’ all summer for a lush raspberry and red mix. Line outer edges of lips with the raspberry shade and let it feather into a bright red. This look is seriously seductive and perfect for a fall night out. Keep the rest of your makeup sheer with only bronzer on the cheekbones & forehead. Line and curl lashes and apply two coats of mascara and you’re ready for date night.
- Brick-Red Lips. For the edgiest shade apply a red with chestnut undertones with a lipstick brush (this look should be precise, lest it look sloppy). Make sure to line the lips & fill them in completely or you could risk it fading unevenly, chose a light flush of a shimmery tawny/bronze shade for the eyes (or just a simple cat eye for night)and leave everything else natural.
- Violet everything. Match your lips & nails… and brows! I swear! Think female role in a french romance movie, everything is dark & just so lovely. Chose lilac if your pale and plummy if you’re dark .. though I love a good plummy color and I’m very fair. The key here is 100% bare skin, worn like a true Parisian.
- Blue all over. I’m a huge fan of blue shadow (fact: it makes your eyes appear more white). Pair a deep shade on the upper lid with a light and bright one along the lower lashes. Pair with nude lips and matte skin.
- Army Green Eyes. The perfect green this fall: a deep mossy-hued shade with glints of gold. It blends in as a neutral (so you can finally take a break from your brown and grey) but is far more interesting. Try a big, dramatic wing with this shade or go all out for night and apply to the entire lid, smokey eye optional.
Xoxo, Miranda ❤