Hey guys! How has everyone’s weekend going??
So I am SO excited to share with you that I have been nominated for a liebster award from the stunning Alittlebitoflaura! Her site is truly amazing for discovering healthy recipes that actually taste delicious. I totally stole her Turkey Taco Salad recipe last week and made it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (hehe). She also has great posts on beauty, health, fitness-really you name it she has it. Go check her out ASAP you won’t regret it!
This award is for new bloggers who don’t have tons of hundreds of followers. It’s great for learning about and discovering new blogs.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the nominator.
- Display the award.
- Nominate 10 more bloggers with 10 new questions.
- Answer the questions
- Notify the Nominees
Here are my questions 🙂
- What are the top 3 words that describe you as a person?
I love this question. I’d say mine would be outgoing, compassionate, and enthusiastic.
- What makes you smile?
My friends, family, fellow bloggers, and of course my dogs 🙂 Though I try and enjoy life as much as possible and sometimes just being out in nature or seeing a genuine act of niceness will put a smile on my face.
- Why are you here in the blogging world?
I originally started my blog as a way to share my feelings and ideas but the more I get to know everyone in the blogging community the more I feel like I’m just grateful to be here and meet such amazing people. I would love to help, inspire, and be there for anyone who needs encouragement in their lives.
- What is your favorite food?
That is a tough question because I just LOVE food. It really changes depending on my mood as sometimes I’ll get into an (insert food here) kick and eat something every day for weeks lol. I think pasta, cheese, and chocolate will always be up there in my favorites. Haha.
- What type of diet or undiet do you follow and why?
Generally I just try to live a healthy lifestyle and that’s enough for me. I exercise about 6 days per week and eat mainly raw fruits and veggies. Naturally my body just craves healthy foods so I feel good when I eat a fresh salad (and when I eat unhealthily I feel terrible for the next week).
- Who inspires you?
I draw inspiration from everyone and everything. I think its wonderful to see how everyone tackles day to day life and find incredible inspiration just following other’s blogs or having a simple conversation face to face.
- Are you living your dream?
Haha I’m certainly trying! In all honestly I still haven’t really figured out what “my dream life” is but I can say that every day I wake up grateful for the things I have.. so that’s a start right?
- Is there something in this world that you have always wanted to do but have yet to? What is it?
Very good question. I usually try to make it a point to try and do as many things that I want as possible. I keep a rotating list of things I want to learn or achieve and actively set out to make it happen. Right now on my list is “learn to sew” “learn a language” “travel outside the U.S” and “learn guitar” … learning things is always big for me.
- Family or friends?
I think your friends can become your family if you’re close enough.
- What’s your simplist pleasure?
Chocolate. It would have to be dark chocolate. 🙂
1. What is your favorite animal (can be a pet or something more exotic)?
2. What do you love about where you live?
3. What is something you’re grateful for?
4. What food do you make the best (cereal and milk count!)
5. If you could meet one person, who would it be?
6. If you could only pick one thing to play up: Lips, eyes, or hair?
7. What is your favorite season?
8. Why did you start your blog?
9. What is most important to you in life?
10. What would you like to be remembered for?